Typical conditions for coaching by Niels Malotaux
ObjectiveCoaching teams/projects/organizations to deliver better results faster.
I suggest to start with a budget of 5 to 10 days.
This budget doesn't have to be fully used, as we will evaluate the expected
usefulness of every next day.
When the budget is fully used, we will decide whether further cooperation is
- General concept: If it would cost, we shouldn't do it. What we do
should save at least twice as much as the cost.
- I always suggest not covering the coaching by the training budget. Better put
it on the project/team budget, as then the project/team is responsible to
check whether our cooperation has a positive return on investment.
- Malotaux charges € 1600 per working day (in Germany applicable VAT will be
- As long as a visit takes 2 days or more, travel time is not charged
In case of shorter visits, half a day is charged extra for travel
- Hotel and flights will be charged at cost.
- Coaching-on-a-distance and home office work, if agreed, is charged per
- Monthly invoices are sent electronically in pdf format, to be paid by
electronic bank transfer within 30 days.
All unmentioned issues will be resolved by reasonable mutual agreement
22 April 2019
Contact, or request a free Zoom meeting, to see what we could do.